top of page

collegesportsny Group

Public·112 members

[[[LIVE###]]] Saracens - Exeter live 14 October 2023

Saracens. Gallagher Premiership. Sat, 14 Oct 2023|Sandy Park. Exeter Chiefs. 05:30. Saracens. BUY TICKETS · NewsSeason StatsLineupsLive CommentaryTeam Stats ...

Exeter Saracens RFC Welcome to Rugby Club Websites powered by First Sports. This site will show live data from the RFU Game Management System specifically representing this ... Exeter Chiefs (@ExeterChiefs) · Twitter Related Stories“We did lose, ” the England international admits. “There were some quiet, honest chats around it. I know May [Campbell] has done a podcast and said it was embarrassing the way we lost as it was such a high-scoring game against us. “For me, we’ve lost two games this season. One against Harlequins and one against Exeter. Well, we have ticked that box against Quins in the semi-final. “It could have gone either way. I thought our bench did really well, the way they were playing – we had that belief. We have been in those scenarios this season where it’s been a really tight match and we have one shot to claim the victory. More on Women's Rugby“We’ve done it in the past and I think that was what the message was to the girls at the end. Running onto the pitch and knowing we had made the final, it was amazing. “It is what you play rugby for. You get those hard wins and then you get the reward of a final. ”Exeter take on two-time winners Saracens at 3pm on Friday at Worcester’s Sixways Stadium. Exeter Chiefs vs Saracens, Sat 14th Oct - The Vineyard in 8 hours — Watch Exeter Chiefs vs Saracens live at The Vineyard in Islington on Saturday 14 October 2023. Exeter Chiefs vs Saracens - Walkabout Colchester in 8 hours — Watch Exeter Chiefs vs Saracens live at Walkabout Colchester in Colchester on Saturday 14 October 2023.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

© 2017- 2021College Sports NY - All Rights Reserved

image (5)_edited.jpg
bottom of page